Starting a brand new champagne house is probably not easy. The process to make champagne is very outdrawn, with substantial capital costs, and there’s a fierce competition with high-budget marketing. But the brothers Guillaume, Rodolphe and Richard Frerejean took the challenge. In 2005 they founded the house Champagne Frerejean Frères and they have managed to […]
Tag Archives | champagen
What Customers Say
“Outstanding, totally perfect. This feeling will stay with me for a long time.“
— H.H. about Champagne | More
Latest travel blog posts
You often can tell when you have a bordeaux in the glass, ev[...]
New Zealand came from almost nowhere and became world famous[...]
- Is it worth while ageing wine? | New Brief out, #186 | The Wine Newsletter
- BKWine Brief nr 186, February 2019
- A wine tour to Champagne like no other!
- Foglia tonda, who dares to bet on the unknown Tuscan grape with the round leaves?
- Sauvignon blanc, loved and maligned, but who makes the best? | Britt on Forbes
Alentejo amarone Argentina Bordeaux Burgundy Chablis Champagne Chianti Chile customer quotes Douro Douro Valley food tour food tours France Franschhoek gastronomy gourmet tour gourmet tours gourmet travel in the press Italy Piedmont Porto Portugal press mentions press release restaurants Sicily South Africa South America Spain sparkling wine Stellenbosch Three Classics traveller testimonials truffles Tuscany UNESCO World Heritage Veneto wine and food wine tour wine tourism wine tours wine travel