How to get to the departure point
We do not organise your travel to and from the destination of your tour.
Note: for custom-designed tours, your travel arrangements can, if necessary, be made by us because this is a tailor-made service, just for you.
There are several reasons why we leave it up to you to make your own arrangements to get to, and from, the departure point.
- People want to travel at different times. Some come several days before a tour starts, or leave later. Some combine travelling with BKWine with a tour around Europe, so it would not make sense for us to handle these arrangements.
- Some travellers fly in, some come by car, others by train. It’s your choice.
- By making your own travel arrangements to the destination, you have the freedom to shop around for the best priced plane (train) tickets, and of course you can choose the comfort and schedule that fits your own personal needs.
- People come from different locations: guests travel from all over the world to take part in our tours.
- We are experts in wine, and wine tourism. We offer unique, exceptional experiences in wine regions around the world. But we are not experts in ticketing and flight bookings; other people do that better (and cheaper) than us.
We can, however, give you advice on how best to travel to your destination, and if you need help with booking your tickets, we have partnerships with travel agents.
Contact us if you would like us to put you in touch with one of our trusted travel partners.
But once you have arrived at the tour destination, we take care of everything!