Wine touring in Burgundy is an experience filled with wine, food, beauty and history Burgundy… Say it. Feel it. Taste it. The word evokes a very special wine country and a very special wine. It makes me think of gently rolling hills. Vineyards all the way to the horizon. Winding roads. Small villages. Unique wines […]
La Côte d’Or of Burgundy Some of the most unique wines in the world – reds and white – come from Burgundy. A well-made red Bourgogne (or Burgundy wine if you prefer), made from the elusive pinot noir grape variety, is a wine of elegance, hardly found anywhere else. The fruity aromas are mixed with […]
What Customers Say
“We are very happy with the tour! Your thorough knowledge, enthusiasm and pleasant manner.“
— Clas S, on a private wine tour in Burgundy | More
Latest travel blog posts
- Is it worth while ageing wine? | New Brief out, #186 | The Wine Newsletter
- BKWine Brief nr 186, February 2019
- A wine tour to Champagne like no other!
- Foglia tonda, who dares to bet on the unknown Tuscan grape with the round leaves?
- Sauvignon blanc, loved and maligned, but who makes the best? | Britt on Forbes